Saturday 2 November 2013

First makeover project!

Right after we got possession of the house, I was sitting around quietly in awe of all the fun work in front of me. While watching my primer dry (actually watched paint dry I was so excited!) I realized the bathroom mirror looked awful and needed a face lift. It's not the largest or most attractive mirror but it will work in the meantime as mirrors are much more expensive than I recall them being! We will be renovating the bathroom in the next year so I may wait to buy a nicer one until I have the bathroom design nailed down. 


I had some paint laying around from another project so I slapped some on the mirror. It had bad stain residue on it so it took forever to sand down. 


Lots of people were coming in and out of the house... beware WET PAINT! 


Here is the finished product!  I am dying to paint the pink counter top and experiment with some silver hammered counter top paint I bought at the ReStore. 


Now that you've seen my mirror makeover, here are some animals playing with mirrors. ENJOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment