Friday 1 November 2013

This is the project that never ends



I stumbled upon the Young House Love blog and it has inspired me to track the progress of my home renovations! Though the names are similar, I already have Pinterest boards called 96 Years Young and that's because our house is a whopping 96 years old! It's been updated in the right places and definitely doesn't feel 96 years old. It's fun to be a part of something that has such a long history and we are already planning a big party for when the house turns 100! I will try my hardest to take way too many pictures so that I have something to blog about later. There are so many ideas running through my head and I hope that I can get and keep organized!

Let's not try to figure out everything at once.

This is the project that doesn't end....
Raking.... raking also seems to never end! 





No comments:

Post a Comment