Wednesday 13 November 2013

Thrift Shop finds

Sometimes the Thrift Shop is the best place to find essential items for a good price. This light fixture came from the ReStore. It was 15$ with a frosted shade that I didn't really like, so I said they could keep it and resell it since I wasn't going to use it. They wanted to cut the price to 8$ but we gave them 10$ - these things are 20-30$ new so 10$ felt fair! The Shade was 6.50$ from Home Depot and I love it! 


 These  curtains came from another thrift shop and they're in really great shape and fun colors too! We only have a couple windows they may fit on, but for 5$ I will find a place for them, maybe to spruce up our cold storage room. 

 


This flower picture looks completely different without flash. I know it's tacky but for some reason I like it and may find a place for it. If not, it was only 75 cents! 



No comments:

Post a Comment